AP Analyst - Travel and Expenses Specialist
Opportunity in a start up Business Service Center
Sobre nuestro cliente
A world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, Air Liquide is present in 80 countries with approximately 66,000 employees and serves more than 3.6 million customers and patients. Air Liquide's ambition is to lead its industry, deliver long term performance and contribute to sustainability thanks to a customer-centric transformation strategy relying on operational excellence, selective investments, open innovation and a network organization. Air Liquide has identified three major trends which represent growth opportunities, and among them digitization.
Air Liquide's Business Service Center (BSC) comprises a dedicated unit (including people, processes and technologies) that is structured as a centralized point of service focused on defined business functions. Initially the BSC will support the North America ('NAM') cluster and will take on support of the Latin America ('LATAM') cluster in a later phase.
Descripción de la oferta
Reporting to the AP Supervisor the main responsibilities are:
- Create and maintain control procedures to monitor iExpense activity and adherence to policy.
- Manage and perform expense controls to comply with the travel and HR policies.
- Liaise with Finance Business Partner and local HR to be informed of the expense policies changes.
- Manage and perform expense bookings.
- Assist with monthly audit of expense reports.
- Reinforce the control environment to ensure respect of policies, procedures and practices.
- Provide data for routine, monthly KPI reporting.
- Ensure Service Level Agreement Compliance.
- Provide input to continuous process improvement.
- Assists other AP specialists in processing of invoices aligned with predetermined KPIs.
Page Group Argentina is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
● College degree required
● Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Management preferred
● 2+ years experience in finance or accounting preferred
● Knowledge of iExpense, an asset (not required)
● Knowledge of Oracle and invoice processing tools desirable
● Experience in a multi-national company desirable
● Experience in program administration desirable
● English proficiency required [C1/B2]
● French proficiency [B2/B1] /C1]
Opportunity in a start up Business Service Center.