Budgets & Controls Advisor
Join a growing marketing and analytic teams for Americas
Be part of one of the largest multinational in its industry
Sobre nuestro cliente
Leading multinational company in a process of expansion.
Pleasant and dynamic work environment with excellent contracting conditions & benefits (15 working - day vacation).
Training & career development.
Descripción de la oferta
- Model and forecast loyalty financial performance for planning requirements;
- Provide input for planning & budget and management inquiries;
- Develop budgeting processes to accurately track, analyze, manage and report on expenses;
- Lead risk management activities and development of appropriate controls including risk assessments, controls catalog, reviews and audit facilitation;
Page Group Argentina is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
We are looking for candidates with good communication and commercial skills and Excellent Analytics proficiency.
English: Advanced proficiency required
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Business or STEM - (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics)
+ 3 years of experience.