Business Development Sales Executive
Desarrollo de carrera
Importante paqeute compensatorio
Sobre nuestro cliente
Alitalia es una empresa de transporte aéreo, que fomenta un intercambio económico, social y cultural de tipo global, representa una infraestructura estratégica para el movimiento de personas y mercancías, y una industria esencial para el desarrollo del turismo.
Descripción de la oferta
- Manage a portfolio of Global Accounts Corporate, as defined by local sales management.
- Plan, develop and direct strategies to achieve revenue generation and premium share in the corporate arena.
- Negotiate client contract terms and manage to all contractual terms.
- Support the Argentinean Sales in a matrix role.
- Establish and enhance working relationships within the SAM Sales team, with other internal teams, partner sales organizations, and to work cooperatively with them.
- Seek out and develop new relationships to drive incremental revenue for Alitalia.
- Serve as a local Alitalia representative and cultivate new and existing relationships with the objective of capturing value and contributing to Alitalia global revenue performance.
- Achieve and exceed agreed upon Alitalia revenue and market share targets.
- Effectively promote and sell the benefits of Alitalia to the ITA and beyond.
- Support and deliver the implementation of profitable sales contracts with corporate clients and/or trade partners, in accordance with the prevailing dealing guidelines.
- To be proficient in the use of, and to effectively use, all sales systems (e.g. Salesforce.com, MIDT, DDS, Prism reports) to research and analyze performance, and plan the development of business to business relationships.
- Create and execute effective call plans.
- Develop and create strategic account plans for larger accounts and ensure that all key milestones within these plans are delivered.
Page Group Argentina is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
In order to be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent preferred.
- At least three (3) years of previous experience within the industry (commercial airline, transportation or similar) is preferred.
- Corporate travel industry experience in an account management role
- Industry and market knowledge, in depth knowledge of the Argentina catchment area
- Experience managing large market/ global corporate travel clients
- Thorough knowledge of business travel management
- Thorough knowledge of travel industry technology
- Strong business knowledge
- Business to business sales experience acquired through a variety of roles
- Track record of revenue delivery
- Selling and negotiation skills (internal and external customers)
- Presentation and communication skills able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Cross-cultural attitude and highly self-motivation
- Ability Analytical skills and good level in MS Office
- Relationship management skills
- Strategic vision: business intelligence, commit to action plan to accomplish a longer-term goal
- Planning and organization capabilities, efficiency usage of company tools in accordance with deadlines
- Customer focus, effectively meet the needs of internal and/or external customers
- Cultural empathy and Teamwork
Importante paquete compensatorio.
Oportunidad de carrera