Cash Management Team Leader
Business Service Center
Sobre nuestro cliente
For a global family company with 19 production sites in Europe. The company produces wood-based panel products.
Descripción de la oferta
- Cash Management - daily: Carry out short-term cash flow (up to 2 weeks projected) Prepare the daily cash position and allocate resources ensuring compliance with the due dates, especially BCRA, tax and legal.
- Make payments through the several banking platforms and carry out the flow of funds ensuring the availability of the funds. Perform foreign exchange / currency settlement /etc.
- Ensure the correct use of the several petty cash.
- Relationship with financial agencies: update banking documentation, Control and maintenance of the users in the banking platforms according to the responsibilities of each user and especially to the banking powers in force, participate in commission trading, make exchange rate closings, etc.
- BCRA regulations: continuous training to ensure compliance with all regulations
- Attention to internal departments inquiries (accounting / tax / other departments) regarding treasury topics and give an answer to all treasury requirements of the external financial agents (Banks, BCRA, etc)
- Investments: analyze, invest and track investments according to the requirements of the CFO and the Group Treasury.
- Responsible of training and development of all team members.
Page Group Argentina is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
● Finance, Accounting, or Business Management degree
● English: bilingual level
Knowledge and Skills
● 5 + years of progressive experience in cash application
● Knowledge of SAP is a plus
● Knowledge of Interbanking.
Opportunity in a Business Service Center.
En Michael Page creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.