Design Team Leader
Importante paquete compensatorio
Sobre nuestro cliente
At PageGroup, we create opportunities for people to reach their potential. This includes our clients, candidates and employees. Our company values of passion, determination, work as a team, enjoying what we do and making a difference are as evident now as they have ever been and are an integral part of our business.
Descripción de la oferta
- You will design for a broad array of digital assets and be expert in the development of concepts that translate to animation, infographic, and static assets that at a glance simplify a complex business message or story and engage our audience. You will also be able to effectively objection handle and advise Marketing teams and operational stakeholders what can be achieved creatively and digitally for individual campaigns.
- You will have a high level of skill in After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere as well as InDesign and the rest of the Adobe Creative Cloud suite and be able to coach others in Creative Clout to expand their technical expertise and ability to deliver.
- Have experience of working in a fast-paced marketing environment on engaging and digital assets and branding projects.
- Be highly creative and be able to come up with big brand ideas and execute these ideas across a range of media and channel.
- You will have excellent design, layout and pre-production skills, as well as an understanding of coding that allows you to deliver digital platforms from simple html builds to more complex logic based interactive projects.
- You will be required to maintaining high customer service levels and interact with the marketing and design teams at all levels.
- Source new creative ideas and look outside of PageGroup for inspiration to promote innovation.
- Design material as requested by the Latam Marketing Manager, Local Marketing Business Partners, SSC team (CRM, Content & Digital)
- Take creative briefs from the Marketing Teams and work with your team to deliver creative solutions that meet the project objectives
- Lead and contribute in creative brainstorms when required to meet a brief
- Leadership (You through example have the ability to lead and operationally manage a small team, ensuring that team is engaged, has clear objectives and understand what is required of them across all aspects of their role).
- Project Management (You have a holistic view of your studio's current and upcoming Projects and are able to effectively manage client expectations based on the resource available. You are also expert in the prioritisation and distribution of tasks to ensure you and your team deliver on deadline).
- Team work (your contribution to team activity, commitment to team initiatives, sharing of ideas, showing initiative and pro-activity with regards to advertising projects and maintaining a positive team culture).
- General activity levels (your ability to get the job done in terms of core activity - interpretation of creative briefs, conceptual design, maintaining brand consistency).
- Level of internal client service (your performance in exceeding internal client expectations and maintaining excellent customer service levels).
- General productivity / extra's (the energy that you bring to your job and the ways you maximise effectiveness (i.e. the little things that exceed expectations from any of the above categories
Page Group Argentina is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
- 5-7 years design experience
- 5-7 years Windows/OSX operation experience
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Digital Design/Publishing Tools
- After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere as well as InDesign and Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Print Production
- Adobe Acrobat
- Knowledge in Print Production preferable
- An exceptional on-line portfolio showcasing innovative concepts and creative design.
- Strong Management and leadership skills
- Strong Project Management, Job Trafficking & organisational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong design and artworking skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill
- Ability to work within a team environment with account managers and designers
- Attention to detail/accuracy
- Ability to work with multiple clients in a professional and friendly manor
- Be highly organised and have excellent multi-tasking skills
- Positive "can-do" attitude
- Good time management and ability to work within strict deadlines and autonomously
- Commitment to maintaining excellent customer service levels
- Ability to work in a faced paced environment with ease and patience
International Career path.