Document Control Specialist
Opportunity in a start up Business Service Center
Sobre nuestro cliente
A world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, Air Liquide is present in 80 countries with approximately 66,000 employees and serves more than 3.6 million customers and patients. Air Liquide's ambition is to lead its industry, deliver long term performance and contribute to sustainability thanks to a customer-centric transformation strategy relying on operational excellence, selective investments, open innovation and a network organization. Air Liquide has identified three major trends which represent growth opportunities, and among them digitization.
Air Liquide's Business Service Center (BSC) comprises a dedicated unit (including people, processes and technologies) that is structured as a centralized point of service focused on defined business functions. Initially the BSC will support the North America ('NAM') cluster and will take on support of the Latin America ('LATAM') cluster in a later phase.
Descripción de la oferta
Reporting to the ICCI area the main responsibilities are:
* Support change management process for all new and revised controlled documents;
* Support continual improvement of the document control procedure;
* Actively monitor submitted documentation for streamlining opportunities;
* Guide the development of useful, accurate, and collaborative documentation in a workgroup environment working closely with affected business entities;
* Perform quality control reviews of submitted documentation to determine overall coherence and standardization;
* Enforce documentation design, review, and storage guidelines;
* Proactively review current documentation (e.g. policies, procedures, work instructions) to identify areas of improvement;
* Support the management of controlled documentation throughout the entire document life cycle;
* Deliver training and/or guidance on document and records management roles and procedures;
* Support meetings and presentations related to document management;
* Assist in procedure development for technology specific processes including formatting and editing under the direction of technical Subject Matter Experts;
Page Group Argentina is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
Education, Training or Certification Requirements
* Bachelor degree in quality, business administration, engineering/technical field, or equivalent work experience
* 5+ years in Quality Assurance/Quality Control
* Quality Assurance & Control related Certification or demonstrated experience.
* English fluency [C1/B2]
Opportunity in a start up Business Service Center.