- Join a growing marketing and analytic teams for Americas
- Be part of one of the largest multinational in its industry
Sobre nuestro cliente
Leading multinational company in a process of expansion.
* This position is primarily responsible for thorough, prompt, and objective handling of employee services work, where employees are alleged to breach, fail to, or who are not meeting Company requirements
* Leverages a disciplined, objective and thoughtful case management approach, in line with expectations established by the Global Process Owner (GPO) and Labor COE
* Business specialist with deep understanding of case management processes & implications on staffing, business and labor relations issues, including those specific to the site or country
* Drives consistency, fair treatment and achieves risk based outcomes. Acts as custodian of past employee services cases, providing stewardship to GPO and Corporation where required.
Page Group Argentina is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
We are looking for candidates with more than 3 years of experience in remote support on HR issues.
Degree in Business Administration.
With high Communication Skills and Analytic Proficiency.
Advance Excel, PowerBI (nice to have).
Pleasant and dynamic work environment with excellent contracting conditions & benefits (15 working - day vacation).
Training & career development.