- Be part of one of the largest multinationals in the sector
- ZS has been recognized globally for its expertise in consulting and its flexible
Sobre nuestro cliente
ZS is a professional services firm that works side by side with companies to help develop and deliver products that drive customer value and company results. From R&D to portfolio strategy, customer insights, marketing and sales strategy, operations and technology, we leverage our deep industry expertise and leading-edge analytics to create solutions that work in the real world. Our most valuable asset is our people-a fact that's reflected in our values-driven organization in which new perspectives are integral and new ideas are celebrated. ZSers are passionately committed to helping companies and their customers thrive in industries ranging from healthcare and life sciences, to high-tech, financial services, travel and transportation, and beyond.
ZS's Corporate Enterprise Functions operate the firm's core internal functions. Our global teams comprise team-oriented, pragmatic and results-driven people who thrive in a challenging work environment. Our people come from diverse backgrounds but share a passion for quality customer service and dedication-whether our customer is a client or another ZS employee.
- Work closely with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to build innovative talent sourcing strategies for existing openings;
- Source new talent through various channels including: Internet & Online Research, Social Media & Blogs, Networking, Professional Associations, Alumni, Employee Referrals, Job Boards, Direct Applications and the company ATS (Applicant Tracking System);
- Sit in on new role discussions with recruiters and hiring managers to outline job descriptions and candidate profiles;
- Build competitor organizational maps to better understand their size & structure (industry titles, regional footprint, salary benchmarking, progression path, industry focus and compatible teams/functions) and to identify opportunities for more targeted name generation, future prospecting & pipelining;
- Create sourcing activity and candidate reports for active searches to be shared with recruiters and hiring teams;
- Provide responsive and proactive service and solution support to recruiters and candidates via telephone, e-mail, etc.;
- Lead project-related requests for large workforce challenges in new growth areas, office openings/closures, and new capability creation. Report on recruitment conditions, hiring trends and overall market intelligence. Present findings to recruiters and stakeholders.
Page Group Argentina is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
- Bachelor's Degree is required, coupled with a record of high academic or personal achievement;
- A minimum of 6 - 12 months' work experience in a fast-paced corporate research or sourcing role is desirable, but not essential;
- Training, education or experience must be relevant to the role;
- Advanced internet research experience using Boolean search techniques is desirable;
- Can demonstrate a genuine interest in corporate recruiting and sourcing (including: headhunting, building talent pipelines, building market intelligence reports and recommending strong talent);
- Knowledge of recruiting/placement laws and practices a plus;
- Comfortable engaging with senior-level candidates and stakeholders - excellent communication skills and maturity;
- A team player with excellent organizational & multi-tasking skills (ability to work on multiple projects in parallel and prioritize); attention to detail and a strong work ethic;
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Good sense of humor appreciated.