- Multinational company
- Business Service Center
Sobre nuestro cliente
Puig is a third generation family business dedicated to fashion and fragrances, based in Barcelona, founded in 1914 by Antonio Puig.
Its brands include Carolina Herrera, P Rabanne, Jean P Gaultier, Nina Ricci, Dries Van Noten, Penhaligon's and L'Artisan Parfumeur; licenses like C Louboutin and Comme des Garçons Parfums; and Lifestyle fragrances.
Functions and Responsibilities:
* Centralize the relation with the Local Customers in the order to cash process: Review and provide information about the situation of their orders. Deal with phone / fax / e-mail orders. Review and provide information about invoice data (solve possible invoice issues). Review and provide logistics or descriptive information of products. Review and provide information about delivery data. Inform the customer of the out of stock that affects the orders. Review and provide information about the collection and/or liability situation.
* Tasks within the Order & Delivery management process: Unblock the EDI orders in the EDI station and solve the problems to be able to create the sales order. Review and unblock the orders for delivery.
* Delivery issues/delay management: Modify orders and deliveries. Interlocutor with Logistics for delivery issues. Follow-up and management regarding faults. Review and provide info requested by the Customer.
* Invoice management: Review and unblock the orders for invoicing and generate the billing document.
* Returns management.
* Overdue or Bad debt.
* Claims management.
* Customer Master Data - Material Master Data.
* Pricing and Discounts: Review customer commercial conditions and price list.
Page Group Argentina is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
Experience: Minimum 3 year in a similar job.
* Education: University degree.
* Languages: Spanish (native or fluent). English Advance.
* Competencies: Good communications skills. Analytic skills. Ability to listen and active problem solving skills. Good interpersonal skills. Ability to handle pressure and workload. Negotiation skills.
Opportunity in a Business Service Center.