- Join a growing marketing and analytic teams for Americas
- Be part of one of the largest multinational in its industry
Sobre nuestro cliente
Leading multinational company in a process of expansion.
Pleasant and dynamic work environment with excellent contracting conditions & benefits (15 working - day vacation).
Training & career development.
- Oversee evolution of third-party vendor's delivery of digital marketing analytics reporting service (DARS) toward self-service while driving value for BUs;
- Lead & inspire BUs to leverage data-based improvement of digital marketing efforts;
- Partner with BUs and Demand Gen Advisor to develop marketing program optimization, including: Building an experimentation roadmap; Defining objective, KPIs, measurement and test plans; Segmenting audiences; Performing measurement and optimization, including data collection and analysis, reporting & visualization; Identify best practices from roadmap, share and evangelize across other business units;
- Drive management of change (MOC) and deliver helpful communications to BU clients as activities evolve;
- Establish mechanism to measure analytics operational effectiveness through process & capability auditing and define continuous improvements;
- Drive collaboration between third-party partners to develop, document and implement marketing and media tag management process and governance;
- Identify and enhance data collection and analysis processes, and quantitative models as appropriate;
- Contribute to defining the Digital Services team's support model for cross-functional marketing stakeholders to ensure sufficient support of analytic needs;
- Manage Google Analytics tool and integration with Google Marketing Platform;
- Implement and optimize Google Analytics and optimize Google Marketing Platform roadmap, educate stakeholders on new use cases;
- Communicate cross-functionally, feeding information and results to other groups, geographies and leadership; proactively identify, contextualize and communicate best practices that help BUs action them;
- Proactively identify projects at local and/or global level to participate in, provide subject matter expertise and produce secondary deliverables, such as guidelines or toolkits (e.g., How to leverage content classification tags and implement onto the website);
- Collaborate across Digital Services organization, F&L Digital/DAS, IT organization and across VCs as required including serving as a Google Analytics SME in the Google Marketing Platform project.
- Establish and nurture relationships with industry associations, networking groups and other analytics-related resources;
- Educate Marketers on digital marketing analytics and experimentation; partner with Corporate Learning Organization to identify vendor(s) to deliver training materials that are relevant for various roles and seniority;
Page Group Argentina is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Communications; or Master's degree in Business, Economics, Mathematics, Data & Analytics or other relevant quantitative discipline;
- Demonstrated work experience in digital marketing and data visualization tools, Good working knowledge of analytics, tracking, & tag measurement;
- Track record of harnessing data & analytics to improve business metrics & media outcome;
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities and diverse, cross-functional stakeholders;
- Proven ability to effectively manage third parties and vendors;
- B2C and B2B marketing experience;
- English: Bilingual Level;
- Technology experience: Sitecore, Pardot, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Marketing Platform, Bright Edge, ad technology platforms (Ad servers, DSP), etc;
- Certification in Google Analytics or other relevant tool(s);