HR Service Team Lead
Opportunity in a start up Business Service Center
Sobre nuestro cliente
A world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, Air Liquide is present in 80 countries with approximately 66,000 employees and serves more than 3.6 million customers and patients. Air Liquide's ambition is to lead its industry, deliver long term performance and contribute to sustainability thanks to a customer-centric transformation strategy relying on operational excellence, selective investments, open innovation and a network organization. Air Liquide has identified three major trends which represent growth opportunities, and among them digitization.
Air Liquide's Business Service Center (BSC) comprises a dedicated unit (including people, processes and technologies) that is structured as a centralized point of service focused on defined business functions. Initially the BSC will support the North America ('NAM') cluster and will take on support of the Latin America ('LATAM') cluster in a later phase.
Air Liquide's Shared Services workforce is a dedicated team of people who provide services that have previously been found in more than one part of the organization or group; thus, the funding and resourcing of the service is shared and the providing department effectively becomes an internal service provider.
Descripción de la oferta
* Ensure delivery of services in accordance with agreed performance levels (KPI) and in line with legal/regulations (compliance)
* Lead, coordinate and allocate incidents and requests that require urgent attention.
* Review, monitor and implement processes and procedures to achieve optimal team workflow to ensure timely delivery of services.
* Identify trends in incidents and services requests raised for continuous improvement consideration.
* Act as an escalation point and provide coordination and support for the service desk team for high severity incidents.
* Ensure documentation of incident resolution for submission into the knowledge base.
* Guide, train and coach team members with daily activities and projects to ensure high quality services delivery.
* Collaborate effectively with other teams to ensure an integrated approach to HR service delivery.
* Communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders (customers, vendors, etc)
Key Performance Indicator Management
* Manage key performance indicators, proposes and follow-up on relevant action plans
* Propose and follow-up on improvement/efficiency projects
* Exhibit customer-service mentality and take personal responsibility for resolving customer service problems in a timely manner.
* Ensure all communications- via phone and email- are answered within 24 hours and provide customers with ongoing feedback until issue is resolved and corrective action has occurred
* Develop and implement strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
* Recruit and develop staff
* Create a multicultural work environment that facilitates teamwork and open communication
* Set performance objectives of direct reports
* Assist employees in objective setting, performance appraisal and personal development plans
* Motivate staff through specific initiatives (e.g. agreed project work, process improvement initiatives, support to social activities)
* Promote and teach safety
Safety and Integrity
* Commit to the enhancement of one's professional abilities through the resources available
* Participate in the implementation and development of quality programs.
* Comply, without exception, with all Air Liquide Human Resource Policy and Procedures.
* Comply, without exception, with all safety regulations and guidelines while on Company or customer property; perform work with the utmost regard for the safety and health of all involved.
Page Group Argentina is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
Education and Experience Requirements:
* Bachelor degree in Human resources management or equivalent Business school degree
* Minimum 3 years of experience in managing Service Desk operations and service delivery environment.
* Prior experience with Workday Solutions
* English mandatory: Advanced proficiency required [B2/C1]
* Spanish mandatory: Advanced proficiency required [B2/C1]
* French mandatory: Advanced proficiency required [B2/C1]
Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required:
* Results oriented.
* Understand and be knowledgeable in HR BSC related policy/processes/systems for Tier 0 and 1 service delivery.
* Strong cross-cultural communications and leadership, influencing and consultative skills.
* Analytic thinking and pragmatic approach to deal with requests.
* Ability to review and analyse data to identify trends and make data-driven recommendations.
* Good knowledge of Case Management Systems.
* Ability to communicate effectively with different levels of management, as well as with HR, business, and technical communities.
* Acts as coach/mentor. Leads by example.
* Sets team/group goals and has accountability for achieving goals. Promotes best practices, works to improve processes. Strong communication skills in English, French and Spanish, both written and spoken, are essential.
Opportunity in a start up Business Service Center