- Be part of one of the largest multinational in its industry
- Join an ambitious SSC Start-Up
Sobre nuestro cliente
A world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, Air Liquide is present in 80 countries with approximately 66,000 employees and serves more than 3.6 million customers and patients. Air Liquide's ambition is to lead its industry, deliver long term performance and contribute to sustainability thanks to a customer-centric transformation strategy relying on operational excellence, selective investments, open innovation and a network organization. Air Liquide has identified three major trends which represent growth opportunities, and among them digitization.
Air Liquide's Business Service Center (BSC) comprises a dedicated unit (including people, processes and technologies) that is structured as a centralized point of service focused on defined business functions. Initially the BSC will support the North America ('NAM') cluster and will take on support of the Latin America ('LATAM') cluster in a later phase.
Air Liquide's Shared Services workforce is a dedicated team of people who provide services that have previously been found in more than one part of the organization or group; thus, the funding and resourcing of the service is shared and the providing department effectively becomes an internal service provider.
● Consistent with the global contract and global team processes, manage the relationship with EUS vendor partners (such as Dell) at the Americas level to support the local delivery and day-to-day execution.
● Monitoring the Dell Portal and delivery process from Dell.
● Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of current computer models utilized by Air Liquide end users.
● Perform periodic assessments of upcoming computer models in the computer vendor partner catalog. ● Establish the ordering process for IT licenses and assets.
● Responsible for the selection and procurement of IT licenses and assets.
● Oversee the management and resolution of service delivery issues.
Service Catalog Deployment
● Build Order Guide for BIS Americas device requests.
● Modify and update device requests in ITSM ServiceNow, as needed.
● Add financial information to ServiceNow for all Dell devices.
● Build end user order requests for devices in ServiceNow and adapt requests to other BIS.
● Promote and execute overall visibility of the EUS Americas device catalog through the web portal and availability of presentations.
● Responsible for performing the billing control of all US and Canada invoices related to the EUS Service Line.
● Executes the purchase requests and ordering for the EUS Service Line, based on Oracle and PCard.
● Manage the Oracle receipt of Service Line needs and supplier quotation requests.
● Monitor the allocated budget to ensure that the Service Line standards are met.
● Manage the interface with accounts payable.
● Proactive monitoring of accounts to ensure that Air Liquide payments are current. Responsible for the interface with Account Payable teams.
Computing inventory Management (US and Canada)
● Responsible for remotely managing the onsite visual inventory of the asset stock of US and Canada.
● Optimize installation task of field service to get necessary information to automatically update the configuration management database (CMDB ITSM ServiceNow).
● Maintain the Inventory tracking; updating and ensuring accuracy against actuals.
● Responsible for forecasting inventory stock needs.
● Responsible for the accuracy of inventory and asset management in ITSM ServiceNow.
● Oversee and track the various steps of the asset/device lifecycle (including onboarding, anticipated changes, unexpected changes, and offboarding).
● Precise classification of devices according to type, usage, ownership, and service type to ensure correct billing.
● Ensure that billing is aligned with the different steps of the asset lifecycle and updated in the CMDB (ITSM ServiceNow).
● Ensure the data sustainability of the assets by proactively checking data quality of end user profiles.
● Through "My IT Corner", provide visibility on the assigned device access status to end users.
● Generate monthly volume reports and communicate to responsible stakeholders.
Support to Local Process Management
● Contribute to key local process management (LPM) topics: Service Requests that support main EUS services catalog in the Americas.
Page Group Argentina is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
● 4+ years of IT Service Management experience
● Fluency in English is mandatory (additional language capabilities are a plus).
● Good knowledge of the IT Service Management (ITSM) processes and analytics, namely SLA's and Asset Management. ServiceNow is a Plus.
● Wide knowledge of computer vendors and models. Specific knowledge of computer vendor Dell is a plus.
● Proven hands-on experience on Oracle, namely Procure-to-Pay functions and account payables.
● Experience with Google collaboration tools is a plus.
● Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills in dealing with customer service.
● Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously and work within timelines to meet deadlines.
● Ability to create detailed process flows and execute accordingly.
● Ability to work autonomously and in remote, global situations