- Regional Role
- Multinational Company
Sobre nuestro cliente
With operations in 36 countries, PageGroup provides recruitment services and career opportunities on a local, regional and global level.
* Manage the Purchase Order process effectively by providing training and on-going support to the business
* Ensuring the processing of Invoice/credit notes, Employee Expenses, Corporate card expenses and payment cycle, is controlled effectively and in line with business-critical deadlines
* Build & maintain strong relationships with suppliers & stakeholders
* Work in partnership with various cross functional stakeholders to maintain efficient & compliant processes
* Ensure best practices are in place to achieve highest standards within daily operations
* Actively drive employee engagement through regular 1:1 & team meetings
* Ensure internal controls are maintained in compliance with corporate policies and executed effectively
* Main point of contact for internal & external auditors
* Ensure process governance including reporting and analysis to key stakeholders - communicate with key stakeholders on regular basis to discuss operational issues and key metrics
* Month End Close activities
* Ensure process in place such as accounts payable aging up to date without old agings, A/P reconciliations as a robust and solid process.
Page Group Argentina is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
* University Degree or equivalent.
* 5+ years of experience in P2P processes.
* 3+ years of supervisory/management experience in an international/multicultural environment with demonstrated success in leading large teams
* Proven track record in implementing change and technology in P2P process to maximize efficiency
* Proactive, self-motivated, multi-tasking and performance driven
* Good level of English.
* Strong system skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, in addition to CRM and ERP systems.
Important opportunity in a multinational company with a regional role.