- Join a growing marketing and analytic teams for Americas
- Be part of one of the largest multinational in its industry
Sobre nuestro cliente
Leading multinational company in a process of expansion.
Pleasant and dynamic work environment with excellent contracting conditions & benefits (15 working - day
Training & career development.
* Lead the Americas Pricing Health Indicators and FP.com to HANA projects.
* Translate Pricing requirements into technical specifications.
* Coordinate and liaise with DAS and EMIT to build the HANA models and visualization.
* Perform model testing. Investigate and ensure timely closure of any identified data and/or model defects.
* Maintain multiple HANA flat files which are linked to models.
* Maintain the Marketview HANA table and associated tableau dashboards.
* Demonstrate the value of new Pricing tools and systems. Facilitate adoption. Provide end user training.
* Coordinate and Lead the Pricing Rebates and Discounts and Marketview expansion projects.
Page Group Argentina is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
We are looking for candidates with excellent Logistics & Operational Experience and Analytics proficiency,
And with good Communication and commercial skills.
Specific Skillset: Modelling, programing experience benefitial [Python]
English level: Advanced proficiency required
Education and Experience Requirements:
* STEM - (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics)
* + 5 years of experience