- Be part of one of the largest multinational in its industry
- Join an ambitious SSC Start-Up
Sobre nuestro cliente
A world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, Air Liquide is present in 80 countries with approximately 66,000 employees and serves more than 3.6 million customers and patients. Air Liquide's ambition is to lead its industry, deliver long term performance and contribute to sustainability thanks to a customer-centric transformation strategy relying on operational excellence, selective investments, open innovation and a network organization. Air Liquide has identified three major trends which represent growth opportunities, and among them digitization.
Air Liquide's Business Service Center (BSC) comprises a dedicated unit (including people, processes and technologies) that is structured as a centralized point of service focused on defined business functions. Initially the BSC will support the North America ('NAM') cluster and will take on support of the Latin America ('LATAM') cluster in a later phase.
Air Liquide's Shared Services workforce is a dedicated team of people who provide services that have previously been found in more than one part of the organization or group; thus, the funding and resourcing of the service is shared and the providing department effectively becomes an internal service provider.
1. L3 Support● Help L1/L2 team to acquire technology domain skills needed to deliver services through training
and knowledge transfer
● Assist users with level 3 support on the solution by analysing and resolving incidents (knowledge
transfer, action plans, etc).2. Deployment and maintenance
● Deploy solution, perform user acceptance test with customer. Receive feedback from users and
transform it into new requirements if applicable. Give UAT feedback to development teams
● Adaptive maintenance (management of product upgrades/patches).3. Contribution to pre-sales and product development
● Assist Business Developers on pre-sales for all technical topics, present the solution and
understand customers needs and pain points.
● Responsible for interfacing with the customer for requirement gathering and product evolutions.
● Gather requirements, configuration of the product according to customer needs and identify gaps
not covered by the product".
● Requirement qualification with all stakeholders (product team & client).
● Production of statements of work and functional documentation on product evolutions.
● Contribution to the redaction of technical specifications.
Page Group Argentina is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
● Bachelor or Master's degree in engineering, Information Technology or a related field,
● Experienced in IT products development and operations
● A previous experience with Industrial Data Operational HIstorian and/or Data analytics platform
○ PI system by OSIsoft
○ Aveva Predictive Analytics, Advanced analytics applications/tools would be a plus
● Fluent in English
● Capacity to adjust its communication to different interlocutors and situations.
● Team player and collaborative spirit,
● Analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills,
● Planning, prioritization and organizational skills