Regional Sr. Accounting Analyst
An opportunity to join the largest entertainment company in the world.
This role will provide accounting and controllership services for Latin America.
Sobre nuestro cliente
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
Descripción de la oferta
- To be responsible for accounting figures, ensuring they are accurate and in compliance with Corporate Accounting Policies;
- Review accounts reconciliations and work in improvement opportunities;
- Ensure compliance with statutory requirements such as audited financial statements, transfer pricing, tax matters, legal books;
- Perform ad hoc analysis and reporting as required to provide accounting service such as closing process, ensuring that Financial Statements are correct;
- Performing and reviewing monthly reconciliations;
- Reviewing financial reports and perform P&L and Balance Sheet analysis;
- Identify and implement process improvements and enhancements;
- Lead a team.
Page Group Argentina is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
- At least 4 or more years of experience in accounting or accounting audit;
- Communication skills / interpersonal intelligence / Proactivity and flexibility;
- Bachelor degree in Accounting;
- Proficiency in english.
An opportunity to join the largest entertainment company in the world. We offer an attractive compensation package and a promising career.