Regional Sr. Invoicing Analyst
An opportunity to join the largest entertainment company in the world.
Billing process supporting different Lines of businesses in Latin America.
Sobre nuestro cliente
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
Descripción de la oferta
- Analysis, reconciliation and billing of different Lines of businesses;
- Maximizes effectiveness of the billing process by identifying problems early in the process;
- Provides timely efficient and effective billing efforts, with the goal of obtaining work done on time based on agreements or before the due date;
- Revenue recognition base on Corporate Accounting policies;
- High interaction with the sales, accounting and finance teams;
- Contracts follow up and controls;
- Contributes to the completion of monthly and quarterly reports, Consolidated Accounts Receivable Report. Prepare billing reports periodically;
- Lead a team.
Page Group Argentina is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
- 4 years experience in Credit & Collections;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, including enhanced ability to negotiate effectively;
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with internal or external business leadership;
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Economics or Accounting.
An opportunity to join the largest entertainment company in the world. We offer an attractive compensation package and a promising career.