- Be part of one of the largest multinational in its industry
- Join an ambitious SSC Start-Up
Sobre nuestro cliente
A world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, Air Liquide is present in 80 countries with approximately 66,000 employees and serves more than 3.6 million customers and patients. Air Liquide's ambition is to lead its industry, deliver long term performance and contribute to sustainability thanks to a customer-centric transformation strategy relying on operational excellence, selective investments, open innovation and a network organization. Air Liquide has identified three major trends which represent growth opportunities, and among them digitization.
Air Liquide's Business Service Center (BSC) comprises a dedicated unit (including people, processes and technologies) that is structured as a centralized point of service focused on defined business functions. Initially the BSC will support the North America ('NAM') cluster and will take on support of the Latin America ('LATAM') cluster in a later phase.
Air Liquide's Shared Services workforce is a dedicated team of people who provide services that have previously been found in more than one part of the organization or group; thus, the funding and resourcing of the service is shared and the providing department effectively becomes an internal service provider.
● Identify Services that should be included in the Service Catalog, document the Service offering in terms familiar to the users, ensure all stakeholders sign-off on the Service offering
● Technical know how of implementing nested Service Requests which will be part of a specific Service Catalog. Ensure the publication of new Service Offering.
● Implement Configuration Management discipline for the entire life cycle of systems from initial requirements/capabilities baselines to system end-of-life and is responsible for the Change Management of all configuration items in the Configuration Management Database (CMDB)
● Aid in the identification of Service Requirements for any new or existing services to be placed in the IT Service Catalog.
● Ensure the accuracy of the information within the IT Service Catalog as well as its consistency with the information across the Service Portfolio.
● Work with the Global Process Manager (GPM) to create, update, and maintain the IT Service Catalog.
● Develop and implement a communication plan for publicizing the IT Service Catalog to it's customers.
● Develop and provide monthly deliverables which will: Assess and recommend updates to Service; Catalog entries for existing services; Build out Service Catalog entries for new services; Identify and provide a report on existing services for addition to the IT Service Catalog; Service Portfolio Reports; Service Portfolio Risk Management Plans
● Contribute to ensure that Service Now has the required features to support the activities, with priority to automation, process performance, data accuracy. Contributes to identify and document needs for evolutions, in coordination with stakeholders in the different GIO Services Lines and Local/Global P&CI teams.
● Own CMDB Process for Hub Americas. Maintain baseline and Configuration Management Database (CMDB) using platforms such as ServiceNow.
● Identifies new configuration items, configuration status accounting, and assists in configuration audits.
● Creates and maintains software, hardware, and documentation configuration baselines.
● Lead IT Configuration Management efforts including metrics and reporting and ITSM process management.
● Use configuration management database (CMDB) to onboard new hardware/software technologies accurately and confirm that items are correctly documented.
● Work outside of normal business hours required on critical incidents or changes
Page Group Argentina is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
● Must be ITIL Intermediate Level Certified.
● Experience with Configuration Management Systems (CMS) and working with Service Now is a must
● Experience with IT operations, software development lifecycles (SDLC), IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) and IT Service Management (ITSM) tools
● Proven experience using other ServiceNow platform features like Service Portal, Dashboards, Service Catalogs etc.
● Experience with analytics tools with preference to Power BI
● Proven experience with G-Suite tools (Sheets, Slides)
● Fluency in English mandatory in a multicultural environment. French, Spanish or Portuguese is a Plus