- Be part of one of the largest multinational in its industry.
- Join an ambitious SSC Start-Up.
Sobre nuestro cliente
A world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, Air Liquide is present in 80 countries with approximately 66,000 employees and serves more than 3.6 million customers and patients. Air Liquide's ambition is to lead its industry, deliver long term performance and contribute to sustainability thanks to a customer-centric transformation strategy relying on operational excellence, selective investments, open innovation and a network organization. Air Liquide has identified three major trends which represent growth opportunities, and among them digitization.
Air Liquide's Business Service Center (BSC) comprises a dedicated unit (including people, processes and technologies) that is structured as a centralized point of service focused on defined business functions. Initially the BSC will support the North America ('NAM') cluster and will take on support of the Latin America ('LATAM') cluster in a later phase.
Air Liquide's Shared Services workforce is a dedicated team of people who provide services that have previously been found in more than one part of the organization or group; thus, the funding and resourcing of the service is shared and the providing department effectively becomes an internal service provider.
● Deploy services and solutions infrastructure in AWS using infrastructure as code with a strong emphasis on standardization and reusability.
● Understand and document the technical requirements for new services or service enhancements. Contribute to set-up a Global Product Management organization, with primarily Product around Landing Zone.
● Advise on technology decisions & provide service implementation estimates.
● Participate in the evaluation of new products and technologies.
● Contribute to the performance and availability of the platforms through database administration and maintenance and evolution.
● Conduct daily technical administrative work to ensure the availability, stability and security of infrastructure solutions.
● Supports the patching and upgrades of systems and operating systems in the environment.
● Lead the Troubleshoot of IT systems and coordinate problem resolution between teams.
● Contribute to set-up of a Site Reliability Engineer organization focusing on enhanced L3 services ○ implementation of integration chains ○ participation in the architectural designs of platforms, as well as into the go-to production ○ contribution to the definition of the service in coordination with the others team members ○ participation in the development of services, and exercise a level 3 role concerning the resolution of incidents / problems.
● Participate in weekend and after-hours maintenance, project work, and troubleshooting as required.
● Adhere to Air Liquide ITIL change management process.
● More specifically related to BigFix, specific patching solution of Airgas Cluster, the Solutions Expert Cloud Operations leads and execute the following activities : ○ Monthly Activities ■ Gather Microsoft and other Software updates for inclusion into the Monthly Software Baseline Updates ■ Execute the test Baselines on Local test computers as well as Pilot Group Test ■ Review of Tests and take corrective action for any software product that may be causing issues within the Baseline deployment ■ Pronounce full Production Deployment upon acceptance and Approval by Workstation CAB Meeting ○ Weekly Activities ■ Chair Weekly Workstation Changes Advisory board Meeting, ensuring perfect preparation and execution of patching campaigns and changes, in adherence with the GIO change management process. ○ Daily Activities ○ 1. Research Software installation/uninstallation information, including but not limited to a. Research software for unique installation and uninstall routines b. Research in creating Report analysis's c. Research Updates to current Fixlets for new Fixlet Creation or Updates
2. Fixlet Action Creation, including but not limited to a. Write actions necessary within Big Fix for Software installation b. Write Relevance Statements to identify specific characteristics for gathering of computers needing the software installation/Update c. Modify as needed Fixlet Relevance or Action Routines for Unique instances, Update or Recreate Fixlets as newer version of Software become available.
3. Fixlet Action Testing including but not limited to a. Test Fixlet on local Testing computers for accuracy and functionality b. Modify Fixlet Action or Relevance as identified for functionality.
4. Fixlet Deployments, including but not limited to a. Deploy Fixlets and Baselines on a Daily Basis for new Deployment Initiatives b. Identify issues with deployments and take corrective actions.
5. Organizational Assistance and Support, including but not limited to a. Provide End user assistance for software deployment issues b. Create Deployment Timelines for multi-package deployments
Page Group Argentina is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
● Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or other relevant area (or equivalent experience) General Requirements.
● 3 to 7 years of experience in IT infrastructure in large multinational companies Knowledge and know-how specific to the position.
● In depth knowledge of Big Fix solutions with 2 to 5 years of experience.
● Working experience with at least 5 of the following: Windows Server (2003, 2008, 2012, 2016, and above), VMware, Microsoft Active Directory, DNS, VPNs, VEEAM backup & replication, Firewalls, Routers.
● Knowledge of general AWS cloud services tools including EC2, VPC, S3, and S3.
● Knowledge of AWS Landing zone, AWS multi-account strategy ; AWS Well-architected framework.
● Strong appetite for the latest cloud technologies, trends, standards, products, & applicability.
● Knowledge and experience with IP networks, servers, SANs and other infrastructure.
● Ability to troubleshoot and support technical issues both remotely and on-site using standard tools and techniques.
● Ability to read and understand schematic diagrams, technical manuals and documentation such that supported equipment and software can be maintained with minimal training.
● Strong interpersonal & communication skills.
● AWS and/or Azure certifications desired.
● Knowledge in AS400 environments a plus.
● Experience in database administration is a Plus.
● Experience with ITSM tool with a preference for Service Now.
● Fluency in English mandatory in a multicultural environment. French or Spanish is a Plus Critical competencies:
● Strong appetite for the latest cloud technologies, trends, standards, products, & applicability ● Able to think creatively & exploit opportunities.
● A demonstrated ability in successful problem-solving and management of multiple tasks/priorities. Ability to effectively manage a crisis situation (technical problem).
● Autonomy and organization in order to better manage its perimeter.
● Proven interpersonal, analytical, presentation, and organizational skills.
● Effective communication skills.
● Ability to evolve easily, foster collaboration and consistency within teams across multiple organizations and countries (including major outsourcers).
● Responsiveness and availability to ensure good service to users.
● Listening and dialogue to understand needs and problems encountered by users.
● Qualitative and quantitative analytical skills with ability to collect and correlate information and data.
● Highly efficient written skills (documenting standards, process and procedure guides, runbooks).Physical Requirements:
Thephysicaldemandsdescribedhere are representativeofthosethatmust be metbyanemployeetosuccessfullyperformtheessentialfunctionsofthisjob. Reasonableaccommodationsmay be madetoenableindividualswithdisabilitiestoperformtheessentialfunctions.
● Spends 70% of the time sitting & 30% of the time either standing or walking while in the office.
● Occasionally stoops, kneels, crouches, climbs, balances, crawls, & reaches.
● Oral and auditory capacity enabling interpersonal communication as well as communication through automated devices such as the telephone.
● Visual capacity enabling frequent use of computer equipment.
- Attractive package.