Sr. Internal Controls Analyst
Opportunity in a start up Business Service Center
Sobre nuestro cliente
A world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, Air Liquide is present in 80 countries with approximately 66,000 employees and serves more than 3.6 million customers and patients. Air Liquide's ambition is to lead its industry, deliver long term performance and contribute to sustainability thanks to a customer-centric transformation strategy relying on operational excellence, selective investments, open innovation and a network organization. Air Liquide has identified three major trends which represent growth opportunities, and among them digitization.
Air Liquide's Business Service Center (BSC) comprises a dedicated unit (including people, processes and technologies) that is structured as a centralized point of service focused on defined business functions. Initially the BSC will support the North America ('NAM') cluster and will take on support of the Latin America ('LATAM') cluster in a later phase.
Air Liquide's Shared Services workforce is a dedicated team of people who provide services that have previously been found in more than one part of the organization or group; thus, the funding and resourcing of the service is shared and the providing department effectively becomes an internal service provider.
Descripción de la oferta
- Responsible for internal controls (IC) efforts to ensure SAPIN II regulatory compliance key control identification and validation testing as required in Air Liquide's internal guidance: Bluebook RM_GP02 (Internal Controls Manual).
- Develop and maintain SAPIN II regulatory compliance business process flows and narratives as an on-going responsibility.
- Coordinate with SAPIN II external auditors to manage information requests and provide support. Conduct internal controls walkthroughs and validation of Design and Operating Effectiveness (DE/OE).
- Responsible for validation of Groups 26 Core Controls key control principles (KCP's) associated with SAPIN II compliance regulatory requirements.
- Identify and assist with remediation of regulatory compliance (SAPIN II) process, policy or procedure exceptions by partnering with the business units to reduce the potential for SAPIN II related compliance fines or penalties for Air Liquide.
- Develop and maintain relationships with various departments within the company by recommending and performing management SAPIN II compliance gap and/or design effectiveness assessments.
- Responsible for facilitating, teaching, reviewing and driving the process to ensure that regulatory compliance key controls are appropriately designed, documented, and maintained.
- Periodically conduct key control gap analysis through the use of the internal control action plan to evaluate the company's key business processes area and updating management of significant functional area compliance weaknesses.
- Assist team with IT and Financial audits, validating, sampling and providing evidence of key controls
- Work on special projects as required - process improvement projects related to the reporting functions across the organization
Page Group Argentina is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
- Degree in Finance/Accounting, Business Management or other related field
- 5+ years of progressively responsible experience in a large, multinational industrial company with a focus on Finance/Accounting, and Regulatory Compliance (i.e., SAPIN II) risk identification and key controls
- Strong experience in full cycle accounting functions
- Experience with external SAPIN II regulatory compliance to support management with the development and maintenance of SAPIN II compliance related key controls
- Understanding of the technical aspects of accounting and financial reporting
- CPA / CIA / CMA certification and/or pursuing a certification a strong plus
- Fluency in English and Spanish strongly preferred
- English: Advanced proficiency required [B2/C1]
Opportunity in a start up Business Service Center.