- Be part of one of the largest multinational in its industry
- Join an ambitious SSC Start-Up
Sobre nuestro cliente
A world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, Air Liquide is present in 80 countries with approximately 66,000 employees and serves more than 3.6 million customers and patients. Air Liquide's ambition is to lead its industry, deliver long term performance and contribute to sustainability thanks to a customer-centric transformation strategy relying on operational excellence, selective investments, open innovation and a network organization. Air Liquide has identified three major trends which represent growth opportunities, and among them digitization.
Air Liquide's Business Service Center (BSC) comprises a dedicated unit (including people, processes and technologies) that is structured as a centralized point of service focused on defined business functions. Initially the BSC will support the North America ('NAM') cluster and will take on support of the Latin America ('LATAM') cluster in a later phase.
Air Liquide's Shared Services workforce is a dedicated team of people who provide services that have previously been found in more than one part of the organization or group; thus, the funding and resourcing of the service is shared and the providing department effectively becomes an internal service provider.
● Provide level 1 and/or level 2 support customer service for off-the-shelf solutions or
applications developed by project teams in one area.
● Assist functionally and technically users within the contractual commitments of the use of
● Set up and monitor key activities of the solution within its ecosystem.,
● Carry out, implement and monitor action plans aimed at continuous improvement of the
service (reduction of incidents, implementation of procedures, relay / coaching at level 1 ...
● Ensure the review of tickets within the entity and monitor the availability rate of solutions /
● Update incidents and communicate timely to the customer about progress,
● Examine the cause of incidents and establish a diagnosis,
● Provide a temporary solution when a permanent solution is not possible
● Assist colleagues in their tasks,
● Other tasks related to application support,
● Identify possible solution (includes verifying physical layer issues, resolving username and
password problems, uninstalling/reinstalling basic software applications, verification of
proper hardware and software set up, and assistance with navigating around application
● Escalate, in a timely manner, the more complex issues to L3 support,
● Participate in the 24/7 application support coverage,
● Propose solutions to increase the reliability and quality of the applications as well as to
reduce operating and on call costs while ensuring an adequate level of security,
● Participate actively in the updating of application's documentation linked to support
Page Group Argentina is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
Analyze incidents and corrective actions
Coordinate with teams on incidents (teamwork)
Communicate with internal teams and customer
Monitor the resolution of incidents
The candidate must possess the following:
● University degree or college diploma (3 years after high school) in information technology
or computer science.
● Minimum of 3 years of experience in the field of information systems, including 2 years as
an application/system support.
● Strong knowledge of SQL Server database systems,
● Strong knowledge of the Windows platforms:
● Windows Server 2012, 2016
● Windows 7,8 and 10
● Good knowledge on network architecture.
● Experience in assets tracking or any tracelebility product.
● Relevant experience in testing and integration of IT systems as well as troubleshooting and
systems support activities.
● Capacity and sense of leadership and ability to work in a team.
● Good analytical skills to make business and functional analysis.
● Willingness to be on-call 24/7
● Spanish mandatory
● English mandatory
● Having the following would be great asset:
● Knowledge and expertise on Pi OSISoft or any Historian tool
● Experience in Level 0 PLC / CLX and instruments
● Knowledge on Windows server's management.