Talent Acquisition Coordinator Jr.
Opportunity in a start up Business Service Center
Sobre nuestro cliente
A world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, Air Liquide is present in 80 countries with approximately 66,000 employees and serves more than 3.6 million customers and patients. Air Liquide's ambition is to lead its industry, deliver long term performance and contribute to sustainability thanks to a customer-centric transformation strategy relying on operational excellence, selective investments, open innovation and a network organization. Air Liquide has identified three major trends which represent growth opportunities, and among them digitization.
Air Liquide's Business Service Center (BSC) comprises a dedicated unit (including people, processes and technologies) that is structured as a centralized point of service focused on defined business functions. Initially the BSC will support the North America ('NAM') cluster and will take on support of the Latin America ('LATAM') cluster in a later phase.
Descripción de la oferta
Reporting to the HR Service Supervisor the main responsibilities are:
- Schedule candidates for interviews with hiring managers, including phone, in-person and video-based
- Schedule and manage candidate travel
- Serve as point person to candidate to answer questions regarding the interview process.
- Serves as liaison between the candidate, hiring manager and recruiter during the interview phase of the process.
- Serve as point person to candidate for expense reimbursements.
- Backup Junior Recruiter in emergency/high volume situations.
- Other minor duties may be assigned.
Page Group Argentina is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources
- Two years experience in Human Resources or Recruitment.
- Knowledge and experience using an Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- English mandatory: Advanced proficiency required [B2/C1]
Opportunity in a start up Business Service Center.