Talent Acquisition Junior Recruiter
Opportunity in a start up Business Service Center
Sobre nuestro cliente
A world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, Air Liquide is present in 80 countries with approximately 66,000 employees and serves more than 3.6 million customers and patients. Air Liquide's ambition is to lead its industry, deliver long term performance and contribute to sustainability thanks to a customer-centric transformation strategy relying on operational excellence, selective investments, open innovation and a network organization. Air Liquide has identified three major trends which represent growth opportunities, and among them digitization.
Air Liquide's Business Service Center (BSC) comprises a dedicated unit (including people, processes and technologies) that is structured as a centralized point of service focused on defined business functions. Initially the BSC will support the North America ('NAM') cluster and will take on support of the Latin America ('LATAM') cluster in a later phase.
Descripción de la oferta
Reporting to the HR Service Supervisor the main responsibilities are:
- Generate qualified candidates through cost-effective channels including direct recruiting, employee referrals, Internet and other media advertisements, Internet data mining and ATS databases.
- Understands and uses sourcing to fill positions and create pipelines, leverages technology to find active and passive candidates, and has a comfort level with cold calling.
- Acts as response mechanism for all internal and external candidate inquiries and responses.
- Markets client open positions positively as "opportunities" and presents the company as "choice employer" in markets across the country.
- Maintain recruiting database for sourcing and tracking candidates.
- Maintains high-touch and proactive direct communication with candidates, and team members during the job/candidate cycle.
- Provide reporting on open positions, resume tracking, number of interviews per position, number of days to fill a position, retention of new hires, on a regular basis.
- Meet established hiring goals; maintain compliance with reporting structure.
- Back Up Talent Coordinator Duties and Responsibilities (Schedule candidates for interviews with hiring managers, Schedule and manage candidate travel and expense reimbursements, Serves as liaison between the candidate, hiring manager and recruiter during the interview phase of the process).
Page Group Argentina is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree (minimum) in business, management, human resources, communications or other related discipline.
- Must have a minimum of 3+ years of successful, results oriented experience in recruiting or human resources with emphasis on recruiting and selection.
- Experience in a high volume recruiting environment.
- Experience and comfort working in a fast-paced and empowered environment.
- Knowledge and experience using an Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Understanding of employment law (US & CA), recruitment and staffing metrics and general HR related practices.
- Understanding of behavioral-based interviewing techniques and assessment skills.
- Proficient with Google+ environment and significant experience with ATS, recruiting technology and Internet tools.
- English mandatory: Advanced proficiency required [B2/C1]
Opportunity in a start up Business Service Center.