- Join a growing marketing and analytic teams for Americas
- Be part of one of the largest multinational in its industry
Sobre nuestro cliente
Leading multinational company in a process of expansion.
- Advises and supports expatriates and management on the application and interpretation of the Global Expatriation Program/Domestic Mobility;
- Advises and supports relocation activities and authorizes service providers (both in-house and outsourced);
- Manages expatriate/domestic payments/reimbursements;
- Assists with account reconciliation for payment advances issued to relocated employees;
- Prepares and provides required information and corporate documents for relocalization execution and vendors' activities;
- Maintains expatriate/domestic relocation files and documents.
Page Group Argentina is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
We are looking for candidates with more than 2 years of experience in remote support on HR issues.
Degree in Business Administration.
Focuses on Customers
Makes Sound Decisions
Pleasant and dynamic work environment with excellent contracting conditions & benefits (15 working - day vacation).
Training & career development.