- Join a growing marketing and analytic teams for Americas
- Be part of one of the largest multinational in its industry
Sobre nuestro cliente
Leading multinational company in a process of expansion.
Pleasant and dynamic work environment with excellent contracting conditions & benefits (15 working - day
Training & career development.
* Utilize vendor management practices to influence vendors to operate in a secure, reliable, and efficient manner.
* Support negotiations with fleet card vendors as well as contract compliance.
* Prepare stewardship for fleet card programs and vendors, including execution of Quarterly Business Reviews.
* Actively participate during management of incidents related to fleet cards.
* Collaborate with Fleet Marketing, Loyalty Operations, PLSO, and Sales during implementation of new
initiatives or enhancements.
* Represent and coordinate changes that may impact other parts of the payments and loyalty ecosystem.
Page Group Argentina is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
We are looking for candidates with excellent communication skills, and good analytics proficiency and
Specific Skillset: Negotiation, ideally fleet card experience
English level: Advanced proficiency required
Education and Experience Requirements:
* Business or STEM - (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics)
* + 5 years of experience