- Healthy balance
Sobre nuestro cliente
ZS is a professional services firm that works side by side with companies to help develop and deliver products that drive customer value and company results. From R&D to portfolio strategy, customer insights, marketing and sales strategy, operations and technology, we leverage our deep industry expertise and leading-edge analytics to create solutions that work in the real world. Our most asset is our people-a fact that's reflected in our values-driven organization in which new perspectives are integral and new ideas are celebrated. ZSers are passionately committed to helping companies and their customers thrive in industries ranging from healthcare and life sciences, to high-tech, financial services, travel and transportation, and beyond.
* Develop and apply advanced statistical models that help clients understand dynamic business issues;
* Leverage analytic techniques to use data to guide client and ZS team decision-making;
* Design custom analyses in R, Tableau, SAS, Visual Basic and Excel to investigate and inform client needs;
* Synthesize and communicate results to clients and ZS teams through oral and written presentations;
* Develop client relationships and serve as key point of contact on aspects of projects;
* Provide client and ZS teams project status updates;
* Create project deliverables and implement solutions;
* Advance problem solving skills and improve ZS's capabilities;
* Guide and mentor Associates on teams.
Page Group Argentina is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
* Bachelor's or master's degree in engineering (any branch), and strong academic performance with analytic and quantitative coursework is required;
* 2 - 4 years of relevant post-collegiate job experience. An MBA/PhD may substitute in lieu of work experience;
* High motivation, good work ethic, maturity and personal initiative;
* Strong oral and written communication skills;
* Empathy, adaptability and emotional intelligence;
* Close attention to detail, with a quality-focused mindset;
* Self-discipline for planning and organizing tasks;
* Aptitude for, and enjoyment of, working in teams
Growth, path, motivation